favorite this postOffice Manager & BackOffice Software Specialist (Rs 50K per month) (Chandigarh)hide this posting
compensation: 15,000 to 50,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a highly motivated person that would like the opportunity to develop a career within our expanding enterprise. Our company owns multiple retail locations in US.
We are a growing company with a laid-back and fun, yet fast-paced, productive, and professional culture. This opening is for our new office in chandigarh, India.
Primary responsibilities for this position:
As the office Manager
1. Main Contact for the owner.
2. Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking.
3. Provide administrative support for US Staff.
4. Maintain key operations databases (product information,costs, and pricing)
As the Back-office Software specialist (training will be provided)
Perform Audits on daily paperwork submitted by store managers.
Minimize shrink by scanning at the POS, scanning store invoices and taking full advantage of a centralized price-book.
Reduce out-of-stocks by implementing strong inventory controls.
Maximize sales by using store traffic and understanding customer shopping behavior at different times throughout the day.
Meet customer demand and manage your vendor purchases by running analytical reporting. See item sales velocity to deliver the products your customers demand most.
Embrace automation and use exception reporting so the store personnel have more time to focus on the customer experience.
Preserve margins by being alerted when invoice cost discrepancies exist.
Skill requirements for this Position:
1. Experience in business operations
2. Excellent computer knowledge required.
3. Working use of Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook); intermediate skill level with Excel.
4. Should have pleasing personality.
5. Excellent communication and problem solving skills
6. Pro-active and detail-orientated with good multi-tasking skills.
7. Comfortable working independently as part of a young and vibrant team.
Salary: 15,000 to 50,000 per month
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers